- chassis is good
- display is good (better than expected) and matte!
- LCD bezel has a small invisible defect; I can live with it
- keyboard is good: UK layout but I set it to US; not a problem since I touch-type anyway
- trackpad is a bit buggy, but firmware is open: there's hope
- no trackstick (I've been spoiled by years of using ThinkPads)
- battery life promises to be awesome (haven't had it long enough to confirm)
Liking it so far 👍
Instance perso. Principalement en français. Personal instance, mainly in French. Linux, OSS, Santé Mentale, 3615 MaVie.